Tips For The Safety Of Kids (Part 2)
Monday, July 14, 2008
What we should not do?
1. Never shake the baby, it can cause damage to the brain.
2. Sharp pointed articles like pen, pencil, ect should not be given to kids.
3. Avoid entry of water in to the ear while giving a bath.
4. Food should not be given forcibly when the baby is crying or coughing continuously.
5. Avoid tight cloathings.
6. Should not be placed near the edge of the bed.
7. All electrical instruments should be kept away, and bed should not be arranged near electrical sockets and wires.
8. Kitchen is a dangerous place for children. Don't keep them alone in the kitchen.
9. Water level in the bath tub should be minimum and don't go for any other works (like attent phone call or calling bell) when the baby is in the tub.
10. Avoid smoking inside the house.
11. Should not allow pet animals to be in very close contact with the kids (anti rabies injections should be given to pets and cut their nails properly)
12. When the child starts walking should not be kept alone on the upstairs and should not allow them to climb the steps.
13. Strong light should be avoided in the room.
14. When you are travelling don't give the food articles given by co passengers.
15. Baby should not be allowed to crawl on the soil.
16. If you are sick or someone else at the home sick be away from the kids.
17. Don't take the baby to hospital wards, crowded market places and polluted dusty areas.
18. Table lamp should not be kept near the kids, this will attract insects at night and cause problems.
19. Medicine which has crossed the expiry date should not be used.
Labels: Family and Kids
posted by n.lestari @ 4:20:00 PM,